At some point in your voting life, you will have something go wrong with your early ballot. Among the most common items that will can be a problem are:
- The ballot becomes spoiled by coffee, tea, or some beverage.
- You use the wrong color ink on the ballot (red for instance)
- You accidentally vote for a proposition that you did not mean to vote for.
- You accidentally voted for the wrong candidate(s)
- You mixed up your ballot with your spouse’s ballot…and you are unsure about the number on the ballot corresponding to your signature
- Anything else
WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
ANSWER: Go Vote in Person! Bring your Early Ballot, and vote in person. Don’t forget your state-issued identification and a recent statement mailed to you from your bank, utility, or credit card company.Do not fudge anything, because your vote may not count be counted. The ballot counters can easily dismiss a ballot rather than accommodating even a small irregularity!.